Monday, September 27, 2010

Sassy Lil' Sketch Sept 7th

Okay.  So this layout started out with this sketch.  You just can't tell that when you compare the sketch with the end result layout.  Yikes.  I started with a 5x7 picture on top but realized that one of the faces on one of the kids was going to psychologically damage me if I had to look at that picture forever more.  So I had to start cropping the picture and soon it was just too small to use as a big picture and I had already cut up any other pictures that I could have used.  So I added another row of little pictures and made the top half into a top eighth.... lol.  Then I wrote the title with stickles, but hated it so ended up putting paper over it and calling it a day... or a layout. 


2 comments:

  1. love how you adapted the sketch to fit you! love the colors and the hand stitching! cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! the stitching is a wonderful touch. Thanks for using a Sassy Lil' Sketch!

    ReplyDelete